Who we are
Our website address is: https://autismandmusic.org.
Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect such information.
• When you request information via our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone, or by mail, whether postal or an electronic format, we may collect such information as you provide.
• We may collect your contact information if you register for an event.
• We may collect your contact and payment information when you purchase a ticket or make a contribution, whether on our website, over the phone, or by mail. The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Autism And Music, Inc. From time to time, we may collect personal information about you in ways not described above. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
• We will not sell, trade, or share your giving history or information, collected on the website or through any other business activities, with anyone else.
• We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
• We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
• We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
• We will use your information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card, we will use card authorization to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.